Event Technology Provider
A growth stage event technology firm had established itself as a niche market leader in a transformative cycle where technology in entertainment events was quickly altering the customer experience and creating new revenue opportunities.
In spite of impressive YOY growth, the company was constricted in its ability to rise to the challenge of innovating at the pace of a moving market and maturing its organization such that it could handle growth and scale. They were in short, afraid of not capitalizing on a great opportunity to lead during an intense period of market disruption and needed to systematize operations and sales, create a top to bottom incentive plan, and raise capital for new product development.
At various points in the engagement, 2-4 VEEPStack resources were deployed to accurately forecast the impact of new products, efficiency gains, and org-wide incentives in a way that would justify and attract outside capital, create the valuation, collaterals, and instrument for raising capital. With a strategic investment from an existing customer, a re-brand and messaging campaign was initiated that resulted in a complete brand upgrade. In parallel, productivity systems including Database Prospecting, CRM, Project Management, Inventory Management, and Integrated Accounting were built complete with testing, policies, and training. Finally, after interviews with all stakeholders, every employment agreement was revamped to include incentives that aligned with top down business objectives rather than roles-based objectives created by HR.
- Market research: 3 Weeks
- Re-brand (Website/Collaterals) 8 Weeks
- Business Planning & Forecasting 4 Weeks
- Collaterals Creation for Capital Raise: 4 Weeks
- Systems Evaluation, Selection, and Implementation: 12 Weeks
- Rollout/Execution Support: 4 Weeks
- Quality of Executive Summary and collaterals materials resulted Strategic Investment with first 2 months,
- Brand makeover + Demand Gen System implementation increased web traffic by more than 60%, Leads volume by 40%, opportunities quoted by 25%, and top line revenue by over 20% in first 12 months,
- Incentive-based policies drove employee engagement and productivity, while also enabling contractors to join full-time.
Business Plan & Funding Materials Created
Branding Upgrade Completed
Demand Generation Systems Implemented
Project Management/Inventory Management/Accounting Systems Implemented
Incentive-based Org Structure Implemented